Benefits of Divorce Guidance and Coaching
As your Divorce Strategist and Co-Parenting Coach, I take great care to provide you with a safe, supportive and confidential environment during the divorce process. You will discover effective ways of managing the changes that occur in your relationships and deal with the increasing amount of challenges that come with divorce. Whether you are just starting the divorce process or you are still struggling with the aftermath of this life-altering transition, the Move Forward in 90 Days Program will help you to:
- Create a Sense of Clarity about the life You really want to have
- Deal with Betrayal so that You can focus on your own life
- Build a Smart Action Plan so that You can be in control
- Choose the right attorney from the start so that You don’t lose time, energy and money
- Work More Effectively with your Divorce Team so that You will have less delays during the process
- Discover Strategies to Help Your Children Find Their Way through Divorce and Develop an Effective Co-Parenting Plan
- Prepare for the Financial side of Divorce and Your Future Needs
- Sharpen your Negotiating Skills so that You get the outcome you deserve
- Learn how to Set Healthy Boundaries to Limit Unnecessary Conflict
- Understand the Divorce Recovery Process: How to Navigate Through Emotionally, Physically, Socially and Spiritually
- Increase your Energy Levels and Gain More Resilience
- Envision Your New Future and Start Moving Forward
Free Call to Moving Forward Through Divorce
I offer my BREAKTHROUGH THE CHAOS CONSULTATION at no cost to you to find out if we are aligned in our goals.
Coaching Sessions are offered on a One-to-One Basis by Phone or through Skype, and paid for in advance of our sessions.
Coaching Sessions are also available during evenings and weekends.
Since each client’s situation is unique, I offer a Free Consultation with you to help you determine if the Move Forward in 90 Days Program is right for you. Payments can be made by Check or Credit Card.
Divorce Coaching is not a substitute for Psychotherapy or receiving advice from a Divorce Attorney. However, it is an excellent complement and will help you to avoid unnecessary mistakes, delays and headaches.
Call (740) 919-1248
Or Email me at Nancy@MovingForwardThroughDivorce.com