Benefits of Divorce Help in Guidance, Coaching, and Planning
As your Divorce Strategist and Co-Parenting Coach, I take great care to provide you with a safe, supportive and confidential environment during the divorce process. You will discover better ways to manage the changes and deal with the huge amount of challenges that come along with divorce.
Whether you are just starting the divorce process or you are still struggling with the aftermath, the Move Forward Program will help you to:
- Create a Sense of Clarity about the Life You Deserve
- Deal with Betrayal so that You Can Move Forward
- Build a Smart Action Plan so that You can be in control
- Help with finding the right attorney from the start to avoid extra stress and cost from having to change attorneys
- Work More Effectively with your Attorney to have less delays and unexpected costs during Divorce
- Discover Strategies to Help Your Children and put together a Parenting Plan that meets their needs over the long run
- Prepare for the Financial side of Divorce
- Sharpen your Negotiating Skills to get the Best Outcome
- Learn how to Set Healthy Boundaries to Limit Conflict
- Understand the Divorce Recovery Process: How to Navigate Through Emotionally, Physically, Socially and Spiritually
- Increase your Energy Levels and Gain More Resilience
- Envision Your New Future and Start Moving Forward
Free Call to Moving Forward Through Divorce
I offer my BREAKTHROUGH THE CHAOS CONSULTATION at no cost to you to find out if we are aligned in our goals.
Coaching Sessions are available by Phone, Skype or in person
(within Columbus) and paid for in advance of our sessions
Coaching Sessions are also available Evenings and Weekends
Since each client’s situation is unique, I offer a Free Consultation (30 mins.) with you to help you determine if the Move Forward Program is right for you.
Divorce Coaching is not a substitute for Psychotherapy or legal advice from a Divorce Attorney. However, it is an excellent complement and will help you to avoid unnecessary mistakes, delays and headaches.
Call (740) 919-1248
Or Email me at Nancy@MovingForwardThroughDivorce.com